On a periodic basis, the state sends useful resources to help keep everyone informed of the state’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and other pandemic-related information.
Governor Lamont Announces Accelerated Schedule For COVID-19 Vaccines
Unite CT: Emergency Rental Assistance for Connecticut’s Economy
Acting through the Department of Housing (DOH), the State of Connecticut is developing the UniteCT Program. This $235 million program will provide rental and utility payment assistance to qualified Connecticut households financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications for the public opened on Monday, March 15th.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
People have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. In order to build vaccine confidence, the CDC has shared answers for some Frequently Asked Questions found below and attached to this email. Please feel free to share this information with your friends, family, co-workers and community members.
Also please check out the CDC website for additional tools and resources here:
New PSAs from the Ad Council Promote Safe And Effective Vaccination
Former Presidents and First Ladies ‘It’s Up To You’ :60 | Ad Council and COVID Collaborative – YouTube
ICYMI – Press Releases
- Governor Lamont and Commissioner Rovella Condemn Hate Crimes Against Asian Americans: https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-Governor/News/Press-Releases/2021/03-2021/Governor-Lamont-and-Commissioner-Rovella-Condemn-Hate-Crimes-Against-Asian-Americans
- Governor Lamont and Attorney General Tong Warn Connecticut Residents About COVID-19 Vaccine Scams:https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-Governor/News/Press-Releases/2021/03-2021/Governor-Lamont-and-Attorney-General-Tong-Warn-Connecticut-Residents-About-COVID-19-Vaccine-Scams
- Governor Lamont and Congressional Delegation Announce Launch of State Program To Provide Emergency Rental and Utility Assistance Amid COVID-19 Pandemic: https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-Governor/News/Press-Releases/2021/03-2021/Governor-Lamont-and-Congressional-Delegation-Announce-Launch-of-UniteCT
- Acting through the Department of Housing (DOH), the State of Connecticut is developing the UniteCT Program. This $235million program will provide rental and utility payment assistance to qualified Connecticut households financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Transportation Resources for the Homebound
- UW/211 and CT Rides Transportation Resources: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Transportation-Resources
- Homebound Intake Form: https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/homebound
“Shareworthy” Social Media
- #CTVaxFacts GIF on “the best shot to take? the one you can get”
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTDPH/status/1372518147916505090
- Facebook: https://fb.watch/4jcrSrGaCG/
- Dr. Gifford PSA on vaccine side effects
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTDPH/status/1372261468616286209
- Facebook: https://fb.watch/4jct5yX79E/
- 211 United Way Workers thank you
- Stopping Asian Hate/Discrimination
- Cathedral of the Holy Spirit- Bridgeport
- PPP Funding Still Available