If you are elderly or have a disability that prevents you from leaving your home, your town may be able to provide COVID-19 vaccine and test kits (as available) in your home.
Below are a few towns providing COVID-19 in-home services. If your town is not listed, call your town public health department, and ask how homebound elderly people and people with a disability can get COVID-19 vaccines/test kits.
- MILFORD – PUBLIC HEALTH DEPT. 203-783-3285
- ORANGE – ELDERLY OUTREACH 203-891-4787
- WEST HAVEN – PUBLIC HEALTH 203-937-3660, Ext. 2041
- NEW HAVEN – DISABILITY SERVICES 203-946-7651, tty/ttd 203-946-8582
- EAST HAVEN – FIRE DEPT. 203-468-3221